Yamaha MG20XU 20 Input MixerWith Effect & USB Audio Interface
Enjoy professional-caliber mixing in a compact space with this Yamaha MG20XU mixer, which supports up to 20 inputs to support large ensembles. Integrated effects, including distortions, reverb, delay and chorus, let you experiment with exciting new sounds on all connected instruments and vocal tracks, making this mixer great for experimental use as well as standard mixing. In addition to four stereo inputs, this mixer also has 16 mono inputs, which can accept both mic and line signals, making this mixer appropriate for both instrument-focused and voice-focused mixing and recording.
In addition to providing standard professional mixer capabilities, the MG20XU also supports USB inputs and outputs, making it easy to connect digital components for mixing or to output the audio digitally. Support for 24-bit/192khz digital audio provides ample room for dynamics, letting you mix freely without worrying about clipping and other compression-related problems. The MG20XU's metal chassis makes it durable, and it's rack-mountable for stability during use.
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power