Yamaha MG12XU 12 Input Mixer w/ FX & USB Audio Interface
The Yamaha MG12XU mixer and USB audio interface offers 12 simultaneous inputs for easy recording of vocals and music. Two USB in and out channels provide convenient access to your computer and to your preferred DAW.
This interface features D-PRE mic preamps which have switchable phantom power so you can plug in your dynamic or condenser microphone and start recording. Channels one through eight have a three-band EQ and a high-pass filter which ensures that your music sounds loud and vibrant. The 26-decibel attenuation switches on channels one through four allow you to control the sound of your drums and guitar amps easily.
Connect this audio interface to your monitor speakers using its XLR and TRS outputs. There is even a headphone jack that lets you focus on the beats for subsequent editing.
A total of 24 preset effects give you the flexibility to shape your sound in a variety of ways. While each channel has a dedicated FX bus send level, a separate and dedicated FX control lets you change the overall FX level without having to work multiple switches.
- Six mic inputs
- 12 line inputs
- Two-in/two-out USB up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Built-in FX with 24 presets
- XLR and TRS 1/4-inch stereo outs
- Two group buses and two aux sends
- D-PRE mic preamps with 48V phantom
- HPF and three-band EQ on channels 1 to 8
- 1/4-inch headphone output with level control
- USB works with PC, Mac and iOS