March 6, 2019
Warwick’s Idolmaker Bass, first unveiled last year, is now available in a more affordable RockBass format.
Four-string and five-string versions will be available, both of which feature a mahogany body, three-stripe laminated maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, and a wenge fingerboard.
Two MEC vintage soapbar single-coil pickups are onboard, paired with active RockBass two-band electronics, controlled via volume, balance, treble and bass knobs. There’s a push/pull function on the volume to disable or enable the active electronics, too.
The Idolmaker Bass is available from late 2019 in Black, Burgundy Blackburst or Vintage Sunburst finishes.
- Warwick RockBass Idolmaker
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Mahogany body (Khaya ivorensis)
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 20 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1 1/2"
- MEC Vintage Soapbar Single Coil pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume PP / Balance / Treble / Bass
- push / pull function on Volume control for deactivating active electronics
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Solid Black High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs.
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
- incl. RockBag Studentline gig bag (RB 20521 B)