March 6, 2019
Warwick's Idolmaker Bass, first revealed a year ago, is presently accessible in a progressively moderate RockBass position.
Four-string and five-string renditions will be accessible, the two of which highlight a mahogany body, three-stripe laminated maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, and a wenge fingerboard.
Two MEC vintage soapbar single-loop pickups are fitted, combined with dynamic RockBass two-band gadgets, controlled by means of volume, parity, treble and bass handles. There's a push/destroy work on the volume to incapacitate or empower the dynamic hardware, as well.
The Idolmaker Bass is accessible from late 2019 in Black, Burgundy Blackburst or Vintage Sunburst wraps up.
- Warwick RockBass Idolmaker
- 4-string electric bass
- 34" long scale
- Mahogany body (Khaya ivorensis)
- 3-piece laminated Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- bolt-on construction
- Wenge fingerboard
- 20" radius
- 20 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 38.5 mm / 1 1/2"
- MEC Vintage Soapbar Single Coil pickups
- active RockBass 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume PP / Balance / Treble / Bass
- push / pull function on Volume control for deactivating active electronics
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 19 mm / 3/4"
- distance E to G string 57 mm / 2 1/4"
- Warwick RED Strings (42200 M) .045"-.105"
- Warwick Security Locks
- Solid Black High Polish finish
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs.
- incl. hex key truss rod tool
- incl. RockBag Studentline gig bag (RB 20521 B)