Strymon Zuma R300 Power Supply
What Haworth Guitars say:
The Strymon Zuma R300 Power Supply is the perfect addition to your Strymon Pedal Board and also works well with an array of other common pedals with it's 9 volt, 12 volt and 18 volt outputs and negative-to-the-centre polarity.
Other key features our Haworth team love about the Strymon Zuma R300 Pedal Power Supply Unit are the 500 Milli-Amps of power for each 9v output, quality USA-made construction and the sturdy aluminium case.
What Strymon say:
Zuma R300 is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low profile effects pedal power supply. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a pedalboard friendly, expandable package, giving you room to grow. Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard.
Dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA