Strymon Zuma R300 Power Supply
The Strymon Zuma R300 Power Supply is the perfect addition to your Strymon Pedal Board and also works well with an array of other common pedals with it's 9 volt, 12 volt and 18 volt outputs and negative-to-the-centre polarity.
Other key features our Haworth team love about the Strymon Zuma R300 Pedal Power Supply Unit are the 500 Milli-Amps of power for each 9v output, quality USA-made construction and the sturdy aluminium case.
Zuma R300 is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low profile effects pedal power supply. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a pedalboard friendly, expandable package, giving you room to grow. Zuma R300’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard.
Dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA