Strymon Zuma Power Supply
The Strymon Zuma Power Supply is the perfect addition to your Strymon Pedal Board and also works well with an array of other common pedals with it's 9 volt, 12 volt and 18 volt outputs and negative-to-the-centre polarity.
Other key features our Haworth team love about the Strymon Zuma Pedal Power Supply Unit are the 500 Milli-Amps of power for each 9v output, quality USA-made construction and the sturdy aluminium case.
Zuma is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind. Zuma offers nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Designed to meet the needs of today’s players, each output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- PedalTrain mounting bracket available soon (sold separately)
- Designed and built in the USA