Strymon Lex Rotary Pedal
The Strymon Lex Rotary Pedal is a premium American-Made Guitar Effects Pedal by Strymon.
At Haworth Guitars, we love this Strymon Lex Pedal's quality USA construction as well as the pedal's epic Rotary Speaker simulations just like those classic Leslie rotary speakers from days gone by with it's intuitive tone-shaping controls including Microphone Distance, Horn Level, Fast Rotor Speed and Preamp Drive to get that Rotary tone exactly how you like it.
We also love the Lex's Fast/Slow footswitch for quick speed changes and the Cab Filter option for extra tweaking.
When we decided to create a studio-class pedal that faithfully recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of the most sought-after rotating speaker system, we prepared to study every nuance and finest detail. The Strymon sound design labs have been filled with those signature, swirling, three-dimensional sounds, as we painstakingly analyzed and recreated the physics and mechanics behind these systems.
Lex provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements.
Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details.
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs:
Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Strong and lightweight mahogany anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA