The Stagepas 600B is a 680-watt, portable PA system with 10-channel powered mixer, two 10" speakers, a Bluetooth® input, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ. Delivering 680 watts of power , the STAGEPAS 600BT offers a major boost in performance, allowing you to meet the demands of a wider range of situations.
Stagepas is compact and light enough to carry by hand, meaning you can take it literally anywhere. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of. With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice. For use in larger spaces with a sizable audience, Stagepas is capable of delivering consistent high-quality sound throughout a greater coverage area than ever before with custom-designed speaker components that ensure the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
STAGEPAS utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to consistently produce high-quality, distortion free sound at any volume level, whether you’re giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What’s more, Yamaha’s intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch