Turn your gear into cash!
Do you have music gear sitting around that you just don't use anymore? Would you like to turn that gear back in to cash? If the answer to these two questions is "YES" then we have good news for you!
Haworths are now offering you the opportunity to sell your gear through Haworths on consignment. Hassle free! No more having to post online, take late night/early morning phone calls, answer messages or have strangers at your door wanting to try your gear.
Why deal with the stress of finding a buyer for your 2nd hand gear when you can let us do it for you. With one of the most extensive customer databases in the country we can reach the right market for your items instantly.
If this service is something you would be interested in please contact us by email, phone or live chat and we can get you all the details to get the wheels in motion.
Why Sell on Consignment?
Selling your guitar or piece of music gear on consignment with us an be a great way to turn your old and unused musical equipment into dollars in your bank account. It can be a great stress-free way of moving your old gear without even having to think about it.
By selling your gear on consignment with Haworth Guitars, we take care of everything for you including; the marketing, listing, customer questions, phone calls, visits, negotiation, selling, shipping…..everything!
All you need to do is get your gear to us and we will take care of the rest. And remember, if we don’t sell it, we don’t charge.
Consignment not only provides some great benefits to you the seller, but it also benefits the purchaser who gets to walk away with a new guitar or piece of music gear they can call their own and continue their musical journey with.
Why Haworth Guitars?
Here are just a few reasons why it makes sense to sell your gear through Haworth Guitars:
* National Customer Base – We have customers located all over the country who are interested in your gear.
* Established and Trusted Online Retailer – Haworth Guitars operate one of the biggest online music retail stores in the country and have done so for decades.
* Two Key Locations – Two stores in Wollongong and Shellharbour with easy access for customers in Sydney, Canberra, South Coast and of course the Illawarra region.
* If it Doesn’t Sell, We Don’t Charge – We take out the risk for you. If we can’t sell your gear within a reasonable period of time, we don’t charge you a cent.
* Friendly and Helpful Staff – Our staff are some of the best in the world, which is why our customers love dealing with us.
* Top 100 Music Store in the World – We are not only first class in Australia, but we are also one of the Top 100 Music Stores on the planet according to the 2018 Namm Awards.
* Quality Repair Team – Haworth Guitars was founded by luthier Phil Haworth who still runs our repair team who have over 60 years combined experience. We can keep your instrument playing well and set it up perfectly for customers to try.
* Premium Brands – We sell premium guitar brands across both stores including brands such as Fender Custom Shop, Gibson Custom Shop, USA Paul Reed Smith, Duesenberg, Martin and many more which attract customers from all over.
What is my gear worth?
It is always helpful to do your own market research before bringing in or sending us your piece of music gear to sell for you. We advise you to search for your guitar or piece of musical equipment online to see what it might be worth which can give you an idea of what we might sell it for at Haworth Guitars.
Remember that sometimes you might need to be a little flexible on price if you do want your gear to sell. We will advise you if we think your item is overpriced and will also advise you if we think that what you want for it is too cheap!
If you’re unsure about what price to sell your gear for, our friendly staff can work with you to help you figure out what your instrument or music gear is worth.
Where to from here?
To take the next step in your consignment journey, reach out to our friendly staff either in-store, via email or by phone. We are here to answer any questions you may have on selling your gear with Haworth Guitars.
Call 1300 56 0088 today to find out how we can help.