THE JC-40 JAZZ CHORUS DELIVERS ROLAND’S RENOWNED “JC CLEAN” TONE AND SIGNATURE STEREO CHORUS EFFECT IN A COMPACT COMBO AMP WITH EVOLVED FEATURES FOR THE MODERN GUITARIST. LIKE THE FLAGSHIP JC-120 AMP THAT IT’S BASED ON, THE JC-40 OFFERS A CLASSIC STEREO CLEAN SOUND THAT’S A PERFECT PALETTE FOR TONE SHAPING WITH STOMPBOX EFFECTS. NOW, THERE’S ALSO A TRUE STEREO INPUT FOR ENHANCED PERFORMANCE WITH STEREO EFFECTS PEDALS, GUITAR SYNTHS, AMP MODELING GEAR, AND MULTI-EFFECTS. IN ADDITION, THE JC-40’S ONBOARD EFFECTS INCLUDE NEWLY ADDED FEATURES AND UPDATED SOUNDS TO SUPPORT THE NEEDS OF TODAY’S PLAYERS.
- Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
- Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
- Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
For 40 years, players around the world have revered the iconic clean voice and huge stereo sound of the JC-120 Jazz Chorus amplifier. With the JC-40, you can now enjoy this genuine, industry-standard tone in a scaled-down amp with innovative modern refinements. Two independent power amps and custom-designed 10-inch speakers deliver punchy stereo sound that won't get buried in the band, while durable, road-tough construction ensures years of reliable operation on stage and in the studio.