Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using Rode Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard ‘B’, ‘T’ or ‘P’ sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8” thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20’) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple iPad
- compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Address Type Side
Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
Maximum SPL 110dBSPL
Power Options USB bus powered
Dimensions 184mmH x 62mmW x 50mmD
Output USB Output
Warranty 1 year with free extension to 2 years following