Line 6 Relay G10S
The Line 6 Relay G10 features an extremely simple and intuitive design that makes it easy to rock. Just plug in the 1/4” transmitter, and the receiver will automatically select the best channel.
Relay G10 also makes switching instruments a breeze - the transmitter works with all guitar types. Plus, thanks to separate XLR and 1/4” outs, you get flexibility in your choice of outputs.
A long-lasting rechargeable transmitter gives you up to 8 hours of playing time per charge. When you’re not playing, Relay G10 enters sleep mode to extend battery life to as much as 200 hours.
When it’s time to recharge, just dock the transmitter on the receiver and you’re good to go. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
No complicated menus. No tedious setup. No hassle.
- Automatic setup - just plug in and play
- Renowned Relay 24-bit digital sound quality
- Recharge the transmitter by docking it on the receiver
- Up to 8 hours playing time and 200 hours sleep time per charge
- Ultra-intuitive and easy-to-use design
- 15-20m maximum indoor signal range (line of sight)