What KRK has to say:
KRK's KRK10s powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK ROKIT, VXT, or any other 4"-8" studio monitor. The KRK10s is designed to extend the low-frequency performance of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be properly engineered. The KRK10s also feature a great looking cabinet that echoes the curved edges of the ROKIT and VXT monitors. The front-firing bass port and KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate and powerful low-end punch. A sturdy grill protects the woofer and adds to the sleek appearance of the unit. A high-power amplifier and active crossovers provide smooth and accurate reproduction.
A New Standard in Low Frequency Monitoring.
For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK ROKIT and VXT monitors
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Radically Curved Front Baffle Design for Amazing Performance
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- User's manual provides clear setup instructions
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer