What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Angel 2EC Redwood Blackwood is a gorgeous all-solid Aussie-made acoustic guitar.
At Haworth Guitars, we love the all-Australian timber construction of this Cole Clark AN2EC which means that not only has all the timber used in making this guitar been grown right here in Australia, but the timber used is also environmentally sustainable.
The solid redwood top on this AN2EC is visually stunning and so are the solid blackwood back and sides. The sound is big and bright and has a more prominent top and bottom-end due to the Angel's unique tighter waist and bigger booty.
The cutaway makes for easy access to the higher frets on this Cole Clark Angel 2EC and the three-way pickup system is well-balanced and crisp.
Overall, the Cole Clark Angel 2EC Redwood Blackwood is a gorgeous Australian made high-quality acoustic guitar.
*Note - This video is a guide only and the specifications may vary slightly to the current model advertised.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left-handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing