What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Angel 2EC in Blackwood Blackwood is a one-of-a-kind Australian made all-solid acoustic guitar by Cole Clark.
The solid Australian Blackwood top, back and sides give this Cole Clark AN2EC not only a unique look but also a unique sound and feel. This Angel 2EC sounds big and warm and with the Grand Auditorium Angel body shape, the high and low frequencies ring prominent acoustically. The Cole Clark 3-way pickup system sounds bright and well balanced when in use and the Queensland maple neck with natural satin finish feels comfortable and easy to play.
At Haworth Guitars we're proud of the fact that this Cole Clark Angel 2EC Guitar in Blackwood Blackwood uses all environmentally sustainable timber grown right here in Australia. We also love the cutaway on this AN2EC for easy access to the higher frets.
The Cole Clark Angel 2EC Blackwood Blackwood comes complete with hard case and is a high quality Aussie-made instrument.
*Note - This video is a guide only and the specifications may vary slightly to the current model advertised.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway Grand Auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left-handed version not available