What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Redwood Blackwood Series is an incredible acoustic guitar, hand made in Australia by our good friends at Cole Clark.
The solid redwood top on this Cole Clark FL2EC gives the guitar a nice warm tone acoustically when paired with the solid blackwood back and sides. The 3 way pickup system designed by Cole Clark gives the guitar an amazing tone when amplified and is one of the best acoustic guitar pickups in the world in our opinion here at Haworth Guitars.
This particular FL2EC uses all Australian grown timber which is sustainable and makes for incredible tone woods.
At Haworth Music, the Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Redwood Blackwood is one of our most popular models due to it's big warm tone, playability and it's beautiful tone woods. We highly recommend this model as a high quality Aussie made acoustic guitar with hard case included.
*Note - This video review is a guide only as exact specifications may differ slightly to the model advertised
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-RDBL
- NOT for percussive playing