What Haworth Guitars say:
The Cole Clark AN3EC Acoustic Electric Guitar in Blackwood Blackwood is a gorgeous Aussie-made guitar by Cole Clark Guitars.
At Haworth Guitars, we love this Cole Clark Angel 3 Guitar's stunning solid Tasmanian blackwood top, the responsive solid blackwood back and sides, the smooth-feeling Queensland maple neck, the ebony fretboard and bridge and the impressive abalone shell inlays on the fretboard, bridge pins and waist of the guitar as well as the incredible 3-way pickup system.
The Three series range by Cole Clark are some of the most beautiful and highly sought after guitars in the world today. They use only the highest grade of timber and have finer details which add class and character. They are all hand-made by Cole Clark Guitars in their factory located in Victoria, Australia.
What Cole Clark say:
• All solid timber grand auditorium with cutway, internally carved top and back.
• Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
• Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
• Neck: Queensland Maple
• Top: Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
• Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
• Inlaid timber binding and purfling.
• Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony
• Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
• Machine Heads: Grover Gold
• Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
• Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
• Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″