Tasman TA200O-E OM Acoustic Electric with Premium Hard Case
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The TASMAN TA200O-E OM Acoustic Electric is part of the NEW Tasman Guitar Captain Series. The Captain Series are characterised their Rosewood backs and sides developed for louder volume and bass response. They are the perfect range for the acoustic performer. TheTA200OE, is a OM Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Electric Guitar.
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Laminated Rosewood
- BACK: Laminated Rosewood
- FINISH: Natural Gloss
- FINGERBOARD / BRIDGE: Rosewood
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman® Sonitone With Soundhole Mounted Rotary Controls
- MACHINEHEADS: Open Gear
- SADDLE / NUT: Bone
- Most popular full-bodied Dreadnought shape, ideal for big powerful chord progressions and strumming styles.
- Solid Cedar top produces sweet and mellow warmer tones, well suited for subtle melody lines and full bodied chords.
- Rosewood Back and Sides produce strong overtones and rich bell-like high fidelity, sharpening the tonal qualities of Solid Cedar.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability during neck transitions.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads for tuning stability and Bone Nut and Saddle for precise tonal qualities.
- Full body size for maximum resonance, including Fishman Sonitone Pick-up and Pre-amp system with Controls neatly concealed in the sound hole.