Akai MPK261 MIDI Keyboard 61 Key with MPC Pads
The Akai MPK261 is a 61 Key MIDI Keyboard with the familiar pads of the MPC. Offering an all-in-one comprehensive production studio without the need for unnecessary amounts of gear. As a result, the MPK261 is a complete success; featuring onboard performance pads, and 61 keys that are both dynamic and playable. While the combination of the MPK261 with your favourite DAW gives you enhanced workflow. So you can tap into your flow state easily. While the added core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations bring MPC sampling to your MPK261. Therefore, enabling you to benefit from the sampling workflow that forever revolutionized the approach of modern music.
Additionally, your MPK261 comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating Virtual Instruments, Plug-ins, DAWs, and more. Featuring 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 assignable knobs, faders, and switches, 16 MPC-Style pads with RGB feedback, and onboard transport buttons. While three usable banks give you the ability to expand the number of controls you have in front of you. So you’ll never have to reach for another controller again.
Finally, the Akai MPK261 interfaces directly with your MAC or PC. So you can enjoy USB power and plug-and-play connectivity. Giving you a truly portable, yet fully functional controller!
- 61 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- 16 RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 24 assignable Q-Link controllers include knobs, faders, and switches (8 of each)
- Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input and output
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
- MPC Full Level, 16 Levels, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with dynamics and tempo
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls with split mode for expressive performances
- 2 assignable footswitch jacks and 1 expression jack
- USB power and plug-and-play connectivity
- Production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0, SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble and Akai Pro MPC Essentials (downloads)