Cole Clark Long Lady 4 String Bass Guitar In Blackwood
*The images on this product is for refrence only and is not representitive of the product in stock*
The Cole Clark Long Lady 4 String Bass Guitar in Blackwood is a high-quality Aussie-made bass guitar by Neil Kennedy and Cole Clark Guitars.
At Haworth Guitars, we love this Cole Clark Long Lady 4 Bass Guitar's strong and sturdy neck-through design adding extra sustain and strength, it's Aguilar Super Double humbucker pickups, the active/passive switch-ability, the quality hardware including Grover machine heads, a Gotoh bridge and a brass nut.
The Long Lady Bass series by Cole Clark Guitars and Master Luthier Neil Kennedy are hand-built using the best craftsmanship practices in Australia and using only the best quality timbers, most of which are Australian grown and sustainable.
- Nut width: 40mm
- String spacing at bridge: 19mm
- Fingerboard radius: 305mm (12 inch)
- Scale length: 34”
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck : 3 piece Queensland Maple with carbon fibre and 2 way truss rod
- Fingerboard Wood: River sheoak (ebony optional)
- Body wood: Bunya pine with a cap wood of Blackwood, Californian redwood or Queensland Maple silkwood.
- Colours: Clear, translucent red, blue or green.
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Gotoh
- Knobs: Domed Knurled
- Pickups: Aguilar Super Double duel coil humbucker
- EQ: Aguilar OBP3 18 volt – The OBP-3 is Aguilar’s most flexible on-board preamp design, providing +/-18dB of cut and boost at 40Hz, +/- 16dB of cut and boost at either 400Hz or 800Hz and +/- 16dB of treble cut and boost at 6.5 kHz.
- Volume with push pull active passive switch
- Pickup blend control
- Passive tone control (always in circuit)
- Treble control
- Middle control with push pull switch to change the centre frequency
- Bass control
- Strings: Elixir