Attention tone-heads! HeadRush, the innovator of next-generation guitar products, has just announced the immediate availability of their Pedalboard and Gigboard firmware 2.1, this update delivers 3 beautiful new classic amp models, 140 new HeadRush exclusive cabinet IRs, various new FX and amazingly-enhanced operational versatility. The Pedalboard and Gigboard have already gained universal acclaim as one of the most innovative, player- friendly floorboard guitar FX processors in the world. The latest 2.1 update is in direct response to requests from HeadRush enthusiests within the modelling community and the latest additions will take these critically- acclaimed pedals performance and flexibility to a higher level.
So, what’s new in 2.1?
Added 3 new amp models to the Amp category:
- 99 PV51 II LEAD
- 99 PV51 II CRUNCH
- 99 PV51 II CLEAN
Added 140 new HeadRush Exclusive Cab IRs (impulse responses) to the IR category, based on the following cabinets:
- WHITEMOON112C o WHITEMOON112OB o JR112
- MKBASS212 o TREAD212
Added 3 new FX to the Expression category o CHORD WHAM:
- TIME WARP
Added 2 new FX to the Reverb/Delay category:
- Added DROP TUNE to the Modulation category.
- Added ANXIETY OD to the Distortion category.
- Added NOISE FILTER to the Dynamics/EQ category.
- Added the ability to save and load loops.
- Added the ability to con gure scenes to load block presets.
- Added the ability to sort impulse response les using subfolders created in USB transfer mode.
- Added the ability to select lower intervals while using the SMART HARM effect.
- Added the ability to control the device using external MIDI CC messages.
- Minor bug xes, DSP optimisation and UI improvements.
HEADRUSH® ANNOUNCES PEDALBOARD AND GIGBOARD FIRMWARE 2.1, WITH NEW AMP MODELS AND EFFECTS, EXCLUSIVE IRS, ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY AND MUCH MORE
DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE HERE