VOX VX50-AG 50-watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The VOX VX50-AG 50-watt Acoustic Guitar Amplifier is an awesome Guitar Amp Combo by VOX.
At Haworth Guitars we love this VOX VX50-AG Acoustic Amp's wide range of built-in effects, mic input as well as the powerful 50 watt output and affordable price tag.
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strokes. Since it also provides a mic jack, it can be easily carried to a live event for a complete single-unit setup. It's also useful for on-stage monitoring. The color scheme features an organic earth color. High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit. The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube. Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression. Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction. Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls. Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping. MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists. PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback. A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out. Revolutionarily lightweight and compact, with 50W of high output In spite of its high 50W output power, the lightweight 4.1 kg (9lbs) body and compact design mean that transportation is easy. The one-piece ABS chassis ensures high durability and great sound quality while keeping the weight light. The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube By using Nutube, the new vacuum tube, this amp achieves high 50W output power while being more compact, lightweight, and power-efficient. You'll enjoy the inimitably rich overtones and sonic power of vacuum tubes, as well as a clear and compressed output tone. Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high-frequency expression The two-way coaxial speaker features a powerful eight-inch speaker plus tweeter. From a bountiful low range to clear highs, the output is transparent-sounding while ensuring a sense of volume. Another major distinctive is the excellent sense of positioning that you expect from a coaxial speaker. You'll enjoy excellent response even for the subtle expressions that are idiomatic to the acoustic guitar. Bass reflex structure provides ample output power and rich low-frequency reproduction A proprietary, optimized bass reflex structure is used, with every detail adjusted specifically for the acoustic guitar.
- Input/output jacks: INSTRUMENT: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced) MIC: XLR jack (balanced) AUX IN: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack LINE OUT: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced) Headphones: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack
- Phantom power: +15 V
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Effects: INSTRUMENT channel: CHORUS, REVERB, CHORUS+REVERB MIC channel: REVERB
- Equalizer: INSTRUMENT channel: BASS: ±10dB@100Hz MIDDLE: ±12dB@700Hz TREBLE: ±10dB@10kH MIC channel: BASS: ±10dB@170Hz TREBLE: ±10dB@7kHz Output power: Maximum approx. 50W RMS
- Speaker: VOX Original 8” speaker with tweeter (2-way coaxial)
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 19V)
- Current consumption: 3.42A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm × 208mm × 313mm / 13.94" × 8.19" × 12.32" Weight: 4.1 kg / 9.04 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter (DC 19V), power cord