Tasman TA200D-E Drop Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar
Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The TASMAN TA200D-E Drop Shoulder Acoustic Electric Guitar is part of the NEW Tasman Guitar Captain Series. The Captain Series are characterised their Rosewood backs and sides developed for louder volume and bass response. They are the perfect range for the acoustic performer. TheTA200DE, is a Dreadnought Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Electric Guitar.
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Rosewood
- BACK: Rosewood
- FINISH: Tobacco Sunburst
- FINGERBOARD / BRIDGE: Rosewood
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman® Sonitone With Soundhole Mounted Rotary Controls
- MACHINE HEADS: Open Gear
- SADDLE / NUT: Bone
- Iconic Drop-Shoulder Dreadnought shape, perfect for emotive chord progressions and strumming, singer-songwriter styles.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top creates full dynamic range and well defined high frequencies, ideally suited to vocal accompaniment.
- Rosewood Back and Sides produce strong overtones and rich bell-like fidelity, increasing overall impact and projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability during neck transitions.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads for tuning stability and Bone Nut and Saddle for precise tonal qualities.
- Full body size for maximum resonance, including Fishman Sonitone Pick-up and Pre-amp system with Controls neatly concealed in the sound hole.