Strymon MiniSwitch Pedal
The Strymon MiniSwitch Pedal is not just a cute-looking switch! The Mini-Switch is an awesome complimentary option to the premium range of Strymon Guitar Effects Pedals for that extra usability especially for live use so that you can control those extra features with the press of a switch.
Want to recall a preset of your Favorite settings on your Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, or Riverside?
Or remotely tap tempos for your BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, or TimeLine?
Or engage the Boost or Favorite on your Riverside?
Add our tiny MiniSwitch and connect to your Strymon pedal with the included 1/4″ TRS cable.
- Switch between Favorite/Boost mode and Tap Tempo mode via an internal jumper
- Recall a saved favorite preset, compatible with Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, and Riverside
- Toggle rotary speaker speed, compatible with Lex
- Engage up to +6db boost, compatible with Riverside
Tap Tempo mode:
- Remotely tap in tempos, compatible with BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, and TimeLine
- 1/4″ TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2″ W x 2.25″ D x 1.8″ H
- Designed and built in the USA