Strymon DIG Dual Digital Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
The Strymon DIG Dual Digital Delay Pedal is a premium American-Made Guitar Effects Pedal by Strymon.
At Haworth Guitars, we love this Strymon Dig Delay Pedal's quality USA construction as well as the pedal's studio-quality twin digital delay tones with five delay adjustment controls including Mix 1, Mix 2, Time 1, Time 2 and Repeats plus a handy Modulation switch with Light and Deep settings, the Three delay voices to choose from and the Tap Tempo and True Bypass features.
DIG unearths the true soul of digital delay and doubles it—two simultaneous, integrated delays with the captivating rack delay voicings from the 1980s and today, for incredible expressive potential.
Effortlessly create your own world of intricate and synchronized echoes, along with hypnotic and atmospheric repeats that blur the line between delay and reverb. Stretch your sonic horizons with five musically satisfying rhythmic subdivisions and three dual delay routing options. Go from syncopated, pulsating delay patterns, to evocative, spaced-out echo trails all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms – 1.6s delay range (40ms – 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails Mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- Strong and lightweight anodized carnation pink chassis
- Designed and built in the USA