Rode M5 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone (Pair)
This matched pair of Rode M5 compact condenser microphones has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. Use the M5s individually to mic vocalists or specific instruments, or create a stereo setup for a full, rich sound. These high-fidelity acoustic principle pressure gradient mics are ideal for both studio recording and live gigs due to their low noise and full frequency response. The cardioid polar pattern mics combine a high output with minimal feedback and ambient isolation for acoustic clarity.
Appropriate for acoustic instrumental or choral performances, the mics come with sturdy stand mounts, a WS5 pop filter/wind shield and a microphone clip for convenient setup. The compact, pencil-style mics feature rugged all-metal bodies with a smooth ceramic coating that gives them a sleek look onstage. Connect the mics to either a 24-volt or a 48-volt phantom mixer or other power source for versatile use.
- Acoustic principle pressure gradient
- Active electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance 200?
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (at 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum output level 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted) 19dB-A
- Power options plus 48V phantom power plus 24V phantom power
- Weight 80.00gm
- Dimensions 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD