The Pro-Series represents Traveler Guitar's original production model and remains a standard of innovation and design for travel guitars. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you'll have the same full-scale playing experience you're used to on an instrument that's 28% shorter and 64% lighter than a typical full size electric!
- One-piece maple neck-through-body
- Hybrid Acoustic and Electric with piezo and electric pickups
- Detachable lap rest for transportation and storage
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins
Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
Body Thickness:1.5 IN.
Body Width: 5.25 IN. (LAP-REST STOWED)
Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS W/ 3-WAY PICKUP SELECTOR, VOLUME AND TONE
Finish: MATTE BLACK
Frets: 22 MEDIUM
Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 7.5 X 3.5 (IN.)
Hardware: CHROME CLOSED GEAR
Headphone Amp: NONE, PASSIVE "STETHOPHONE"
Instrument Input: NONE
Model #: PSS BKMMP
Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
Neck Width at Nut: :1.75 IN.
Overall Depth: 2 IN.
Overall Length: 28 IN.
Pickup(s): TRAVELER UNDER-SADDLE PIEZO AND ALNICO SINGLE-COIL
Scale Length: 24.75 IN
Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
Weight: 3 LBS. 8 OZ.
Weight in Gig Bag: 4 LBS. 6 OZ.