Calling all looper enthusiasts!
HeadRush has just announced the availability of their newest product, the HeadRush Looperboard. Built with the goal of enabling artists to take the art of looping live audio to the next level, the Looperboard utilises a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a smart 7-inch touch interface, a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry. It boasts fully customisable routing, a massive amount of internal storage, a suite of useful built-in effects, an integrated backing track player and an on-board USB audio interface — all housed in a tour-ready steel chassis.
7-inch High Resolution Touch Display
- A well-re ned smart user interface provides all of the dynamic feedback you demand to stay focused on creating and building your loop. Literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to quickly edit loops or customise the HeadRush Looperboard to work best for your personal style.
Customisable Work Flow
- Each loop contains 4 mono or stereo looper tracks and can be run in any of 5 track modes (Fixed, Serial, Sync, Serial/Sync and Free), so that the HeadRush Looperboard can quickly and easily be customised to accommodate any looping workflow.
Extensive Loop Control
- The 12 built-in footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops, featuring individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide critical feedback. Using these 12 footswitches, you can instantly record, overdub, reverse, transpose, bounce, undo/redo, peel, fade, and clear individual looper tracks all on-the-fly. There’s even functionality to instantly reverse, fade, multiply or divide length and speed for your whole loop at once.
Premium Built-in FX; Intelligent Time-Stretch
- The HeadRush Looperboard features a versatile suite of built-in effects for guitars, vocals, percussion that can be applied directly to inputs or looper tracks. You can also add additional excitement to your solo performance or stay in sync with other musicians by using the built-in intelligent time-stretch feature – simply tap a footswitch to instantly change the tempo of your loop, while retaining pitch, without audio quality loss or glitchy pops and clicks.
Over 8 Hours of Recording Time; Advanced Import/Export Functions
- The HeadRush Looperboard features over 8 hours of internal recording time, with additional storage available via its rear SD and (2) USB-A drive inputs, or by directly connecting to a Mac or PC via the USB-B connection. You can also use these same methods to import existing audio from other sources to a looper track. To make it quick and easy to get started right away, the Looperboard includes a generous 300 drum and percussion loops available directly on its internal storage.
Packed with Premium Audio I/O
- The HeadRush Looperboard features premium audio circuitry, specially-designed to capture your performance exactly as intended, without distortion or unwanted signal colouration. Its inputs and outputs include:
- (4) Combo XLR+1⁄4-inch inputs with switchable +48V phantom power
- (2) XLR outputs with switchable ground-lift
- (2) 1⁄4-inch outputs; switchable between amp or line level
- 1⁄4-inch stereo headphone output with dedicated volume knob
- 1/8-inch stereo aux input
Additionally, you can also customise your audio routing via touch, delivering the ultimate flexibility for quick
Sync with External MIDI Gear
- The HeadRush Looperboard can receive MIDI time code via its 5-PIN MIDI IN and OUT/THRU connections for syncing with external drum machines, effects, recording setups and other MIDI-enabled devices.
Record Direct via USB
- The HeadRush Looperboard also includes a special HeadRush edition of Pro Tools | First, and its integrated USB audio interface enables you to directly record at 24-Bit (up to 96kHz) to a Mac or PC computer and share your looping performance with the world.
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR LATE MAY? EARLY JUNE DELIVERY!!