The Pedal Baby 100 is a 100W class A/B power amplifier, designed for the touring musician. Neutral-sounding but still flattering, it’s perfect for guitarists running pedalboards, modelers or digital processors. Light, compact and built for the road; fly dates and changing venues are all taken in its stride.
While Class D amps are favored for their efficiency, Class A/B amps have a certain “feel” that you can’t get any other way. The Pedal Baby 100 gives guitarists back the dynamics, punch and natural sound that is missing in modern power amps. Plus, Class A/B amps produce real power through standard guitar cabs; 100W into 8 ohms and 70W into 16 Ohms, to be precise.
CLASS A FRONT END
Inspired by valve amp design, the Pedal Baby 100 uses a Class A, single-ended front end. Forget sterile-sounding Solid State amps, the Pedal Baby 100 keeps all of your tone’s mojo, then adds a bit more.
EQ DESIGNED FOR PEDALS
Different to traditional guitar amplifiers, the EQ has been designed to be flatter and more neutral. At 12 o’clock (neutral) the EQ cuts out allowing the tone to be exactly what your pedals define. With a responsive Bass and Treble control, guitarists can tune their cabinet to get the tone they’re looking for.
PEDAL BABY: SMALL AND PORTABLE
Weighing around 3KG and powering big cabs on big stages, the Pedal Baby 100 is the perfect amp for fly dates or any guitarist travelling light. Downsize your rig, not your tone.
Orange Pedal Baby 100 Power Amp Features:
- 100 watts (70 watts at 16 ohms) of Orange-inspired pedal power
- Translates your stomp and floor FX tones to the main stage
- Lightweight and portable — weighs in at just 7 lbs.
- Class AB analog circuitry — boasts the touch, feel, and dynamics of a classic Orange amp
- Tonally neutral — won’t degrade your signal on the way in or out
- 2-band EQ — tailors your tone for different cabs and venues
- Part of the ultimate fly rig
- Makes a handy little backup amp
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single channel
- Total Power:100W @ 8 ohms, 70W @ 16 ohms
- EQ:Bass, Treble
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (speaker out)
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:7.05 lbs.