The Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 Bass Amp Head is an awesome Bass Guitar Amplifier by Markbass.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Markbass LM Tube 800 Bass Amplifier's 800 watts of raw power, Dual input and Dual gain controls, Blendable Tube preamp, 4-band EQ and it's lightweight design.
What Markbass say:
The Little Mark Tube solves the “tube or solid state” dilemma. The Little Mark Tube 800 goes a step further by also addressing that other perennial concern, “Will I have enough power?” The 800 watts from this powerful amp will satisfy any thirst for power, and the two blendable preamps give you the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp… or a mix of both!
- INPUT 1: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- INPUT 2: (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo)
- BALANCED: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, phantom power 48V
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- GAIN 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MIX: mixes tube and solid state gain
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- MUTE (push/pull on master knob)
- PHANTOM POWER switch (on INPUT 2 / Balanced)
- LOW: center frequency 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 6.61 lbs / 3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.