The Markbass Little Mark Ninja Richard Bona Signature Bass Amp Head is an awesome Bass Guitar Amplifier by Markbass.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Markbass Little Mark Ninja Bass Amplifier's 1000 watts of raw power, VLE and VPF Filter controls and it's lightweight design.
What Markbass say:
Markbass products are known for their clarity and loyalty to the source of sound. People often use words like warm, punchy, clear, honest, accurate- even aggressive to describe Markbass. They also say that Markbass amps allow them to sound like themselves!
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass.
At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a proprietary power amp technology (MPT), specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
This high-power head is the result of years of experience; it has Little Mark’s simple, intuitive and effective controls but boasts large supply of power and serious headroom in an ultra-compact SIZE and light WEIGHT with ultimate DYNAMICS UNDER YOUR FINGERS... at any volume you play!
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 600W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.