The Markbass Little Marcus 500 watt Marcus Miller Signature Bass Amp Head is an awesome Bass Guitar Amplifier by Markbass.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Markbass Little Marcus Amplifier's 500 watts of raw power, VLE and VPF Filter controls and it's lightweight design.
What Markbass say:
The LITTLE MARCUS infact only suits Marcus needs and taste, but is a great choice for every bassist who needs a head amp with an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads.
It offers simple and very effective controls on EQ1 to taylor your sound for any kind of genres and styles, and the two new Old School and Millerizer filters featured on EQ2 taylored together with Marcus allows to quick obtain a vintage tone or an amazing slap sound.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- MUTE switch
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- ULTRALOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH: Level ±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter (Level 0 /+10 dB)
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 5.29 lbs / 2.4 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.