The Markbass 121 LITE Alain Caron Bass Amp Combo is an awesome Bass Guitar Amplifier by Markbass.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Markbass 121-LITE Alain Caron Bass Amplifier's 500 watts of raw power, Biamped design, booming 12 inch speaker with horn and it's lightweight cabinet design.
What Markbass say:
Top-level sounding combo designed with bass legend Alain Caron, the COMBO 121 LITE is a powerful bi-amp combo, now updated with a 300W power amp for the new compression driver, and 500W power amp for the 12” speaker with maximum fidelity, headroom and dynamics!
Alain Caron is known for his high standards, and the components in this combo were carefully chosen to reach those standards.
This is the best-sounding bass combo ever!
- INPUT: impedance 1 Mohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- AUX IN: impedance 10 Kohm, max. voltage 4 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT: GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ /Post Master (Post EQ mode)
- MUTE (footswitch*)
- FX LOOP BYPASS (footswitch*)
* footswitch not included
- MID LOW
- MID HIGH
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- PREAMP OUT: unbalanced, max. level 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo
- PHONES OUT: 1/4" 600 ohms, max. level 10Vpp
- 1" compression driver
- 500W (woofer)
- 300W (tweeter)
- WEIGHT: 35.94 lbs / 16.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 15.16 in. / 38.5 cm
- DEPTH: 18.11 in. / 46 cm
- HEIGHT: 23.23 in. / 59 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.