What Haworth Guitars say:
The Markbass Ninja 102-500 Richard Bona Signature Bass Amp Combo is an awesome Bass Guitar Amplifier by Markbass.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Markbass Ninja 102-500 Bass Amp's vertical design, punchy dual 10 inch speakers, piezo tweeter and the lightweight cabinet.
What Markbass say:
This 2x10" Richard Bona signature combo features a 500W version of the Little Mark Ninja.
It's the perfect choice for those looking for a light and portable combo, but like the other Ninja series products, respecting your instrument tone is our first priority... with no compromise, perfectly aligned with Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis' vision.. you'll be surprised by the amazing depthand volume coming out of such a compact, lightweight combo. Plus, the vertical design of the two Markbass 10" speakers always allows to find room on stage, even in small clubs!
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT
- MID LOW
- MID HIGH
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp (GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ)
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- SIZE: 2X10"
- POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- TYPE: Solid state
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- WEIGHT: 36.15 lbs / 16,4 Kg
- WIDTH: 12.99 in. / 33 cm
- DEPTH: 17.05 in. / 43 cm
- HEIGHT: 27.40 in. / 70 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 101 dB SPL
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.