Line 6 Spider V 240HC MkII Guitar Amp Head w/ Over 200 Amps, Cabs & Effects (240W)
The Spider V 240HC MkII is the ultimate triple threat for gigging, recording, and rehearsing. Plug the amp head into a Line 6 412 or other speaker cabinet for powerful tone onstage, or use the dedicated 50-watt amp and built-in 4" speakers for practicing and rehearsals (even quiet gigs), or connect directly to a DAW and/or mixer via USB or XLR stereo outputs. Whatever drives your creativity, Spider V MkII amplifiers get you there with all the ease or depth that defines your personal musical vision. Plug right in and immediately rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you've devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound.
With a choice of more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects to work with, your perfect tone awaits—whether you’re a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. Need to embrace your need for sonic experimentation? No problem. Spider V MkII amps provide enough options and flexibility to transform metal tones into fire-breathing dragons, clean sounds into a galaxy of ambient textures, or Brit-rock excursions into waterfalls of shimmer and chime. Plus, the new Classic Speaker mode provides organic amp-to-speaker tones and feel, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal when amplifying acoustic guitars and playing along with your favourite music or onboard drum tracks.
Spider V MkII amps don’t just sound great with electric guitars— they also shine with acoustics. Select presets using Full-Range mode and incorporating Variax® acoustic technology have been optimized to bring out the finest tonal characteristics in acoustic guitars, while specially dialled-in effects such as reverb and delay further enhance the tone. Experience depth and clarity that simply isn’t possible with conventional guitar amps.
Spider V MkII amps include several features that will enhance your practice sessions, whether you are new to the guitar, a veteran player, or somewhere in between. Tune up with the tuner, perfect your timing with the metronome, and get your groove on accompanying 19 real drum loops recorded by professional drummers. Finally, you can connect Spider V MkII amplifiers to a Mac®, PC, or mobile device via the USB port, and use the free Spider V Remote application to access additional amps and effects, edit presets, and create your own personal presets compatible with all the amps in the Spider V MkII Series. Search the tone cloud for community-created presets.
- 240-watt stereo amplifier
- Built-in dual 4" speakers and tweeters driven by a 50-watt amp for standalone use
- NEW Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel
- Full-Range Speaker mode for acoustic guitar and jam track playback
- Over 200 amps, cabs, and effects
- 128 presets featuring a variety of classic and modern tones
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- XLR direct stereo outputs for connecting to a sound system or mixer
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app
- Edit and record on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices
- Trade presets with the Spider V community on CustomTone.com