Line 6 Relay G55 Digital Guitar Wireless System
Designed for musicians who value pure tone, Relay digital wireless systems deliver unparalleled sound quality - without compromise.
Cable Tone matches the unique character of a standard guitar cable, while digital technology keeps the signal noise-free the whole time you're in range.
You've spent countless hours perfecting your tone. Make sure it's heard loud and clear.
Line 6 digital wireless systems use proprietary technologies to prevent audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices.
Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes your Relay G55 audio from other third-party signals, including Wi-Fi, ensuring the integrity of your signal
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, Relay G55 is incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 12 available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together instantly.
Relay G55 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system information. The bodypack transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels and provides an instant check on your battery level.
The receiver offers bright five-segment LEDs that let you monitor RF strength, battery status and audio levels.
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- All-metal, half-rack receiver designed for rack-mount* or amp-top use, plus durable metal bodypack
- Full-range 24-bit digital conversion, 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response
- Wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response
- Operates in 2.4GHz band
- Up to 12 simultaneous channels
- DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology protects your signal
- 300-foot transmission range
- License-free operation worldwide
- Cable Tone simulates the high-frequency roll-off characteristics of a standard 25-foot cable
- XLR and 1/4" outputs