Korg Grandstage 73 Note Stage Piano
KORG's acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds. Looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments. And a panel layout that is carefully designed to draw out the player's personality and expression. Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it's the birth of a masterpiece for a new generation.
Korg Grandstage Features:
- Seven sound engines: the SGX-2 with its six acclaimed acoustic pianos, plus the EP-1, CX-3, VOX, Compact, AL-1, and HD-1.
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favourite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds.
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation.
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing.
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality.
- Music rest and sustain pedalare included. Stand sold seperately.
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality.
Music stand, pedal, and keyboard stand are included The Grandstage comes with a dedicated music stand that can be attached to the instrument, a damper pedal (DS-1H) that supports half-pedaling, and ships including a newly designed keyboard stand (Standard-M-SV) with a sophisticated chrome plated finish to match the instrument.