Yamaha's studio monitor engineering team present the HS series - A range of reference monitors that deliver an exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust.
Unlike "monitor" speakers with exaggerated bass and treble that make a good first impression but can't be relied on for accuracy, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M. Whether you're mixing for stereo or 5.1 surround, mixes that sound good on Yamaha HS series reference monitors will translate accurately to the widest possible range of reproduction systems.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitors with 6.5" cone woofer & 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL & HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
|Gross Shipping Weight - Volumetric (kgs)||8.0000|
|Active or Passive||Active|
|Input Types||XLR, 1/4"|
|Total Power (Watt)||95W|
|Manufacturer Model Number||HS7|