Floor Stock Gibson SG Standard '61 Sideways Vibrola Electric Guitar In Vintage Cherry
Call our Staff to inquire about the condition of this guitar**
The SG Standard ‘61 Sideways Vibrola returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. As the name implies, the Gibson SG Standard '61 Sideways Vibrola is equipped with the unique Sideways side-pull action vibrato similar to those found on the early 60's models. Standard features include a slim taper mahogany neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard. The mahogany body features a deeply sculpted body scarfing, a 5-ply teardrop pickguard and a 22nd-fret neck joint. The nickel plated hardware includes a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge and keystone tuners in addition to the Sideways Vibrola Tailpiece. The pickups are 61R and 61T humbuckers for a classic voice with added power and top end. Controls feature audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Sideways Vibrola
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
*** This guitar is not in 'As New Condition'***