What Haworth Guitars Say:
This Cole Clark Fat Lady 1E 12 String Acoustic in Left Handed is hand made in Australia and boasts a solid bunya top and solid maple back and sides. The 3-way pickup system designed by Cole Clark Guitars is one of the best sounding acoustic preamps on the market and combines with an all-solid timber construction, the FL1E-12 Bunya Maple really sings.
This particular Cole Clark FL1E12 in Bunya Maple is in Left Handed and includes a Cole Clark Hard Case.
We at Haworth Guitars highly recommend this 12-string Cole Clark Fat Lady 1E in Bunya Maple Left Handed as a great sounding, high quality acoustic guitar which is great value for money.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber full body left handed 12 string dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53