Earthquaker Devices Space Spiral Modulated Delay V2
The Space Spiral is a dark and dreamy modulated delay designed to take you across the highways of fantasy. While the delay may be designed around a dawn of digital echo processor, the sound is out of this world, man. If you are a fan of the dreary echoes produced by old oil can delays or the ethereal sound of a well-loved tape delay, the Space Spiral is totally going to tickle your tone bone. The Space Spiral has a completely analogue dry signal path, totally digital delay path and electronic relay-based true-bypass switching. Each and every Space Spiral is built by the hands of cadets on the red line overload through the starry skies of Akron, Ohio.
1. Time: Delay time goes from 30ms to 600ms; Clockwise for long and counterclockwise for short.
2. Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay signal. Repeats increase clockwise and gradually begin to build into self-oscillation around 3 o’clock. This oscillation will infinitely continue until the Repeats control is brought back down below the 3 o’clock threshold. These oscillations will last even when the pedal is in bypass mode.
3. Mix: Blends the delay signal in with the dry; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
4. Depth: Controls the desired amount of modulation; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
5. Shape: Morphs the wave shape from a soothing triangle shape to a choppy square shape as you turn clockwise.
6. Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation; Clockwise for fast and counterclockwise for short.