EJ46C, hard tension, is a popular "composite" set, preferred for its balance of bold, yet warm tone, comfortable feel and dynamic projection. Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone. Includes Alternate Composite 3rd String for increased projection.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh