What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Little Lady 2E Blackwood Blackwood is a gorgeous little Aussie-made acoustic guitar by Cole Clark.
The all-solid blackwood body on this Cole Clark Little Lady 2 not only looks stunning but sounds bold acoustically. The Cole Clark pickup system sounds full and well-balanced when this guitar is plugged in and the shorter scale of the Little Lady makes it very easy to play.
At Haworth Guitars, we can't believe the sound that comes out of this Little Lady 2E. It definitely sounds bigger than it looks and especially when this guitar is amplified and the 2-way pickup system goes to work.
A stunning little guitar both visually and sonically, the Cole Clark Little Lady 2E in Blackwood Blackwood is simply awesome.
*Note - This video is a guide only and may have slightly different specifications to the model advertised
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber mini with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 2 way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back/Sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Blackwood
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56
- Nut Width: 45mm