What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Bunya Maple uses She Oak as the fretboard timber and has a solid bunya top as well as solid maple back and sides. This particular Cole Clark FL2EC has a bright sound acoustically and a big crisp tone when plugged in.
At Haworth Guitars we love our Cole Clarks and can confidently say that the FL2EC in bunya maple is one of our biggest selling models due to the fact that it is such a work horse and sounds great whether amplified or unplugged.
The cutaway on the Cole Clark FL2EC makes it easy to play and the bunya maple combination works well and gives the whole guitar softer look aesthetically.
The Fat Lady 2EC in Bunya Maple is a top quality Australian made acoustic guitar which we are all big fans of here at Haworth Music.
*Note - This video review is a guide only as exact specifications may differ slightly to the model advertised
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
- Pickguard supplied in case.