What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Bunya Blackwood and Rosewood is a thing of beauty. It is a high quality acoustic guitar, made in Australia which includes Cole Clark's signature 3-way pickup system, cutaway, solid bunya top, solid blackwood back and sides and a rosewood fretboard.
The solid bunya top on the Cole Clark FL2EC gives the guitar a bright sound acoustically when paired with the solid blackwood back and sides. The 3 way pickup system on the FL2EC gives the guitar a crisp bright tone when amplified.
Here at Haworth Guitars, we recommend the Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC in Bunya Blackwood and Rosewood as a high quality instrument which not only looks amazing but feels great and sounds amazing both acoustically and amplified. Hard case included.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-BB