What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Angel 2EC Redwood Rosewood Rosewood is gorgeous acoustic guitar by Cole Clark and no, that is not a typo. This Cole Clark AN2EC boasts a solid redwood top as well as solid rosewood back and sides and a rosewood fretboard and bridge.
The Cole Clark AN2EC Redwood Rosewood Rosewood sounds huge acoustically. It's big bright sound has dominant tops and lows due to the unique Angel body shape and when this AN2EC is plugged in, that's really where the 3-way pickup goes to work.
There is so much to love about this Cole Clark AN2EC guitar and at Haworth Guitars we love the stunning redwood top and the colourful contrast as the redwood meets the rosewood. We also love it's big bright sound and the smooth Queensland maple neck. The cutaway is very practical and this Angel 2EC also comes with hard case.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left-handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing