What Haworth Guitars Say:
The Cole Clark Angel 1E in Bunya Blackwood is a gorgeous Australian made acoustic guitar which includes Cole Clark's 3-way pickup system and hard case.
At Haworth Guitars, the Cole Clark AN1E Bunya Blackwood is one of our popular models due to the all-solid timber construction of solid bunya top and solid blackwood back and sides as well as Cole Clark's three-way pickup system coming standard.
The acoustic tone coming from this Cole Clark Angel 1E is bright and bold and the amplified tone is balanced and crisp when plugged in. At Haworth Guitars we also love the face that all timbers in this Cole Clark Angel 1 Guitar are Australian grown and environmentally sustainable.
The Cole Clark Angel 1 E in Bunya Blackwood is a high-quality, great value-for-money acoustic guitar built from all-solid Australian timber which includes hard case.
*Note - This guitar now has a three-way pickup system which is an upgrade from the old two-way pickup.
What Cole Clark Say:
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- The left-handed version by order (8-12 weeks)