Bourbon Street Resonators are a small boutique manufacturer specialising in steel guitar design and innovation. Made from nickel plated Bell Brass, only the finest materials have gone into gifting these instruments their signature tone and sonic resonance. All of the Bourbon Street resonators come fitted with specially designed pickups and hard cases providing an amazingly high value package. These mid-priced instruments compete with resonators well above their price bracket! We love them!
The BSR-1C-W is a single cone, wooden body resonator with a sunburst finish. A beautiful addition to any guitar collection.
• 12 fret bound mahogany neck with slotted headstock
• Vintage correct 25” scale length
• Maple sunburst body
• Nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone