The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal is an awesome guitar effect stomp-box pedal by Boss.
At Haworth Guitars we love this Boss DD3 Digital Delay Pedal's three delay time modes ranging between 2.5 ms to 800 ms, it's unique HOLD control which keeps the delay going for a cool echo effect, the 9-volt battery or AC adaptor options, durable construction and the five-year Boss warranty.
Here is what Boss say:
PRO-QUALITY DELAY IN A COMPACT PEDAL
This compact pedal provides a digital delay effect with outstanding quality equivalent to that of a dedicated rackmount delay unit, all with simple stompbox-style control.
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms - 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level
- –95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, DIRECT OUTPUT Jack, MAIN OUTPUT Jack AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 35 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCL. BATTERY )
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 450 g
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.