Small and powerful, with a special magnetic mounting system that keeps the heads firmly fixed to any of the powerful and rugged new cabinets without interference from vibration, even at extreme volumes.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence® speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
• Series: Rumble™
• COLOUR/RRP/PART#: Metallic Black / $799 / 2370803900
• Amplifier Type: Class-D
• Voltage: 240V
Weight and Dimensions
• Amplifier Depth: 7.19" (18.26 cm)
• Amplifier Height :2.68" (6.81 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
• Amplifier Width: 13.75" (350 mm)
• Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
• Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
• Controls :Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
• Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
• Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
• Inputs: One - 1/4"
• Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
• Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (4-ohm minimum)
• Wattage: 500 Watts @ 4ohms / 350 Watts @ 8–ohms
Front Panel: Painted Metal
• Unique Features: Classic Fender® styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, extremely lightweight, padded tote bag included.
• FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
Knobs:Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs