TC Helicon VoiceLive PLAY ACOUSTIC Vocal Processor
As a singer/songwriter you know, the act with the best sound, gets the gig — and the TC-Helicon Play Acoustic effects processing pedal is the tool to get you booked. Just plug in your mic and guitar and get the CD sound your music deserves and audiences want to hear. You will love TC Electronic's best-selling guitar effects and the BodyRez feature for giving your guitar a full, warm sound. For your vocals, the Play Acoustic gives you natural-sounding vocal harmonies guided either by your guitar or the onboard RoomSense microphones. TC-Helicon's Play Acoustic multi-effects pedal puts the pro shine on your show.
UNLOCK MORE FEATURES WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE!
Upgrading to the latest firmware nets you the hottest features in the TC Play Acoustic:
- Guitar delay/echo effects — includes the fan-favorite TC Electronic Flashback Delay
- Per-preset guitar settings — save different guitar sounds for each preset, rather than a single guitar sound across all presets
- 2x looping time — twice the looping time greatly expands your live performance options
PROFESSIONAL VOCAL PROCESSING PUTS YOU IN CHARGE OF YOUR SOUND
The Play Acoustic puts complete vocal processing power in your hands. You'll have all of the famous TC-Helicon professional-level vocal effects including their 'always on' Tone effect that smooths your vocals out and gives the rest of the effects the perfect sound to work with. Voice cancel lets you sing along with your MP3 player and puts your voice above the recorded original. If you've ever wanted backup singers, the Play Acoustic gives you the harmony without having to split the paycheck. You'll have two voices of harmony and two voices of doubling always in perfect tune using the RoomSense microphones or auto chord detection from the guitar input. And when you're looking to add some vocal intensity or use a special effect for just the chorus, the HIT feature has its own footswitch for easy access and lets you set up an A/B scene for each preset so you can kick in something different adding depth and interest to your vocal performance.
PEDALBOARD PLAYABILITY IN A SINGLE PEDAL
The Play Acoustic guitar effects section features styles from TC Electronic's Hall of Fame reverb and Corona Chorus pedals. For EQ shaping you get low- and high-shelving and fully parametric guitar EQ controls, along with a narrow notch filter to kill any acoustic guitar feedback. To give your acoustic guitar back the sound and presence it loses when you plug it in, the BodyRez filtering, EQ, and compression is designed for acoustic guitars with under-saddle piezo pickups and restores the natural resonance and response of your guitar. No worries when it comes to getting all that tone to your PA — with the Play Acoustic, you've never had a better-sounding direct box!
FLEXIBLE CONNECTIONS FOR SOLO GIGS, RECORDING, OR FULL-ON ROCKIN' OUT
TC-Helicon made sure the Play Acoustic's connectivity stayed flexible for you. The USB connection lets you play your tracks from a DAW and perform along or record back your performance. The XLR outputs can be set up as a stereo-mix output for a full panorama of stereo effects or as individual mic and guitar outputs for mixing through an audio console — especially helpful if you're playing with a full band. And if you aren't using the headphone output for monitoring, you can use it to feed your mix into just about anything you need it to.
DIAL IN AS MUCH 'ME' IN YOUR MONITOR AS YOU NEED
The Play Acoustic also gives you something no performer should be without, monitoring — use the headphone output onstage as an in-ear monitor source! The RoomSense mics are routed only to the headphone output so you'll get the ambiance you need for your monitoring without risking any feedback from the pedal. And using in-ear monitors means you'll have one less speaker to carry and your stage volume will be completely diminished. Sweetwater's live sound engineers advocate the use of in-ear monitors to protect your hearing from long-term damage and to give you a superior monitoring experience so you'll perform at your best.
VLOOP OPENS UP YOUR PERFORMANCE WORLD
Once you're ready to rock, the Play Acoustic doesn't just sit there looking pretty. Its amazing VLOOP performance looper lets you create guitar and vocal loops to add drama, depth, and dimension to any live acoustic show. Plug in an optional TC Electronic Switch-3 pedal and the Play Acoustic automatically sets up the new switch to control just the looper functions, leaving the pedal controls open so you can easily scroll through your presets and use the HIT feature.
TC-HELICON DESIGNED FOR EASY PERFORMANCE USE
If you're using a pedal for both vocal and guitar effects processing, its controls need to be intuitive and easy-to-use. TC-Helicon gives you that ease with the Play Acoustic's dedicated "Vocal FX" and "Guitar FX" buttons. They let you access their individual effects menus directly and the user interface makes editing your own arsenal of presets quick and easy. For on-the-fly effects, use the "Genre" button for perfect processing and if you've had time to plan, "Favorite" recalls your presets for tonight's gig. And with the VoiceSupport app, you can download even more song and effects presets and keep your pedal's firmware up-to-date.
- Low-noise mic preamp leads to complete vocal processing path with effects, dynamics processing, harmonizing, and pitch correction
- TC Electronic guitar effects including Hall of Fame Reverb and Corona Chorus
- BodyRez, feedback fighter, and EQ tone shaping to optimize your acoustic guitar sound
- Separate vocal and pro-quality guitar DI outputs for console mixing or create a stereo mix right from the pedal
- USB connection for streaming tracks and recording — live or in the studio
- Dedicated Guitar and Vocal FX access/edit buttons let you navigate factory presets by genre and mark favorites
- VLOOP looping tool for vocal and/or guitar loops with undo and redo to add interest to your performance
- Optional Switch-3 automatically sets up to control looping functions for additional performance control
- RoomSense microphones for monitoring or setting the key for harmony effects
- Headphone output lets you use the Play Acoustic for in-ear monitoring
- Practice or perform with tracks on your mobile or external device using the 1/8" aux input
- Also use the USB connection to access VoiceSupport app for firmware updates, new presets, and tips and tricks
- Works with all effects control microphones such as the MP75/76 (optional)
- Includes USB cable and power supply
- Number of Channels 1
- Form Pedal
- Presets - Factory 100+
- Analog Inputs 1 x XLR, 1 x TS
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Height 1.8"
- Depth 6.1"
- Width 7.9"
- Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number 996364005